The cassava slicing machine also called the banana slicing machine, is mainly suitable for slicing fruits and vegetables in a long cylindrical shape with moderate volume. The main application of cassava slicer is the processing of cassava, potatoes, sweet potato, lotus roots, yams, radishes, cucumbers, taro, and fruits, such as banana, plantains, apples, pears, and other stalks and root fruit and vegetable. The final products by cassava slicer machine are of neat shape, uniform thickness, and high yield rate, which meets the industrial processing demands. The industrial cassava chips cutter has a reasonable structure with a low failure rate, and easy operation and maintenance. It is ideal equipment for slicing fruits and vegetables in food processing factories, vegetable processing plants, restaurant, supermarkets, etc.
Brief introduction to cassava and cassava chips
Cassava is one of the three major potato crops and an important food crop in the world. With the growth of the cassava processing industry, the uses of cassava are gradually diversified. The root tuber of cassava is rich in starch, which is one of the raw materials of industrial starch. Cassava is divided into bitter cassava and sweet cassava. Because cassava root tuber contains toxins, it needs to be detoxified before being eaten. As for cassava products, cassava chip is one of the popular snacks. Cassava chips are also called manioc, yuca, or tapioca root, which are made from sliced cassava. Cassava chips have a tasty flavor, crunchy taste, good for dips.
Cassava slicing machine advantages
- The cassava slicer is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is anti-rust and anti-corrosion;
- The cassava cutting and slicing machine is automated with high efficiency. The output is generally 500kg per hour, the cutter head rotates 400 times per minute, and 3 blades are installed on the cutter head.
- The cut surface is smooth and has no scratches. The cutting size of the cassava slicer is 2-18mm, and the thickness of the product can be adjusted by the screw on the cutter plate.
- The cutting knife of the cassava chips cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel, with high strength, high hardness. They are sharp blades without deformation.
- Wide application. The cassava chips cutter machine is also suitable for radish, potato, lotus root, eggplant, bitter gourd, cucumber, sweet potato, purple potato, as well as fruits, like apple, orange, lemon, kiwi, pineapple, papaya, dragon fruit, banana, plantains.
Cassava slicer machine price
As we offer industrial cassava slicing machines with different types and models, the cassava slicer machine price differs with the machine materials, supportive equipment, capacity, customized services, etc. For specific requirements, welcome to contact us. We will send you the specific quotation and other machine details.
Installation and commissioning of the cassava chips cutter
1. Place the cassava slicing machine on a level work site to ensure that the machine is placed stably and reliably.
2. Check all parts before use, whether the fasteners are loose during transportation, whether the switch and power cord are damaged due to transportation, and take corresponding measures in time.
3. Check whether there are foreign objects in the barrel. If there are foreign objects, they must be cleaned up to avoid tool damage.
4. Make sure that the power supply voltage is consistent with the rated voltage of the machine, adjust the wiring, turn on the power supply, and turn on the switch to check whether the machine is running normally.
5. Try cutting, and observe whether the specifications of the cut vegetables are consistent with the requirements. Otherwise, adjust the height of the blade and the rotary table. The thickness of the cassava slice is determined by the gap between the slicing blades and the rotary table, and the size change is realized by adjusting the blades.