The banana chips frying machine is a vacuum frying machine. The vacuum frying machine uses bananas or plantains as raw materials, edible vegetable oil as the heating medium, and vacuum low-temperature frying technology. It can quickly dehydrate and dry in a very short time to obtain banana chips with very low water content.
The banana slices have low oil content, crisp but not greasy, and preserve the original nutrients of the banana.
Table of Contents
The development trend of banana chips frying machine
With the improvement of people’s living standards, people increasingly pursue green, safe, and nutritious natural flavored foods. The unique and natural fruit and vegetable chips are popular among people in developed countries and regions. Such as Europe, America, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Vacuum frying machines for processing fruit and vegetable chips are increasingly popular in the market.
Applicable raw material range of banana chips frying machine
1. Fruits: such as Apple, banana, jackfruit, date, kiwi, pineapple，ect.
2.Vegetables: carrot, radish, sweet potato, pumpkin, garlic, onion, edible fungus, winter melon, okra, etc.
3. Meat food: such as beef, fish fillet, shrimp, octopus, etc.
The products fried in a vacuum fryer have a crispy taste without greasiness. And can maintain the natural color and nutrition of fruits and vegetables. It can be eaten alone and has the taste of fresh fruit. Fried products contain a variety of vitamins and trace elements, with a shelf life of up to 12 months.
Features of the vacuum frying process
1. Color retention
The temperature of vacuum frying is extremely low, and the oxygen concentration in the fryer is also extremely low. Fried food is not easy to change color and fade, and can maintain the color of the material itself.
2. Taste preservation
In the vacuum frying process, the raw materials are in a vacuum state. And most of the flavor components are water-soluble and insoluble in fats. Therefore, vacuum frying technology can preserve raw materials well. Fragrance.
3. Reduce the degree of oil deterioration
The deterioration of edible oil is generally oxidation, polymerization, and thermal decomposition. They are caused by the contact process of oil and water or steam. In the process of vacuum frying, the oil is in a negative pressure state, the water in the fat is squeezed out. And the pressure of generating water vapor is small, so the degree of deterioration of the fat is greatly reduced.
Banana chips frying machine advantages
- Frying, oil storage, and oil filtering are integrated to ensure oil recycling during the frying process.
- Adopt an oil-water separation system. It is used to cool and separate the evaporated water and oil, reduce water pollution, and improve oil recycling.
- The whole machine is made of 304 stainless steel. It has the characteristics of stable performance, safety and efficiency, and convenient use.
- Multiple units are centrally fixed on the stainless steel frame. It is easy to install and use, compact in structure, and small in area.
- Adopts touch panel operation, with a simple operation interface, easy to operate. And it can realize the functions of frying, vacuuming, filtering, oil in and out, degreasing, and lid opening.
This machine can be used for the frying work of banana slices alone or in the banana chips production line. There are related machines: banana peeling machine, banana slicing machine, blanching machine, dehydrator, packaging machine.